Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

F O O L
Sunday 28 June 2015 | 5:42 am | 0 comments
Wow, i really do miss the feeling of liking someone. Like, I spent 3 years liking someone and it hurt so much but now i'm like a emotionless shell. 5am thoughts yeah, exams starting in 3 days and I've yet to begin studying, like what am I doing with my life. Just finished watching 'You're Beautiful'. Yeah, I know, it's a old drama, came out in 2009 blah blah what not, but I only recently got into the kdramas craziness. I watched it because Yonghwa and Hongki are in it and damn, it's one of the best dramas i've ever watched! Just kinda wish that Mi Nyu chose Shinwoo which instead of Tae Kyung. Also, it was really weird seeing guys in eyeliner.. It's just, no.

Oh and I really hated how tae kyung interfered everytime shinwoo was tryna confess his feelings to mi nyu. It's so infuriating to just watch!!

Today was a terrible day, ugh. Don't wanna elaborate on it because I don't want to recall it in the future when i'm re-reading my old blog posts. Anyway, ate pizza with my colleagues (not the full strength) at 700D just now. Really weird camping basically at my void deck, but oh well, it's near home.

(LISTENING TO YONGHWA'S VOICE & IT'S GREAT. YONGHWA OPPA! SARANGHAE <3)



Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte