Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

MOTEL, HOTEL, HOLIDAY INN
Monday 1 June 2015 | 12:35 am | 0 comments

Shake shake shake senora, right into my right.

WELCOME JUNE! I LOVE YOU JUNE <3 MY BIRTHDAY MONTH, THE MID-MARK OF THE YEAR, EVERYTHING.

Ohmy, time passes faster and faster every year, I don't think last year passed by this quickly. I still remember feeling sad during midnight on new years 2014->2015.

Pitbull songs are so nice, lmfao. Okay, so GSS started a few days, it's so chaotic and it's basically like going to war. I swear, when my manager said good luck to those working tomorrow (vesak day) which is today because after midnight already, I felt like I was a warrior going into the front line of the battlefield. BUT HEYYYYYY, DOUBLE PAY OH YEAHHH! //airhump// LOL KIDDING.

Well, been on dn recently and guess who I saw have been online actively? UMM HMM, HIM. Idk why but it ignited the faded emotions I had for him, maybe because i'm pms-ing, but i really miss him :((((( I wish I was back in secondary school so I can see him everyday even though I hated the rest of the student body and it was utter torture.

I accidentally deleted our prom photo too, the one that we held a he's mine, she's mine sign. He wasn't smiling in the picture so I don't really like the photo at all but what the hell, I don't want it deleted!! It could be funny next time. Ugh, careless Joey.

Holidays starting after tuesday but to me it's holiday already!

So excited for my birthday, it's next wednesday!! 10 June. PRESENTS PLEASE. I'm materialistic af. I wish my friends can buy me a telescope, I want one so badly! Particular those of Orion brand. I wanted to join astronomy but then it'd end so late (obviously) and I don't want to travel at those hours. + it's friday, I wanna go straight home after school instead of staying and waiting within campus grounds. Maybe will join next year.

My tennis cca group really sucks, their training is so horrid and it is always cancelled. It's either they are lazy & not committed or idk what else. Quitting soon that's for sure, just waiting for them to cover the full basics. Then I can whole-heartedly focus on taekwondo! <3 Love the whole team.

So many shifts this week I think I might die. Okay, it's not that many but the shifts are long, that's all. Morning shifts, lapping shifts, closing shifts, I got'em all. 8 hours shift for 3 days. 24hours of standing just like that, that excludes another 4 hours shift. So total I'll be spending 28hours fighting at my battlefield. Releasing my battle cry at the counter. Lmao, i'm so lame. I'm so funny. I'm my best friend. Oh yeah.

Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte