Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

my thoughts need shackles
Saturday 20 June 2015 | 4:01 am | 0 comments
I've been watching wayy to many korean dramas recently i think i might just lose count.

I can't stand the cuteness emitting from the couples in those dramas! Sigh, I wish I can find my true one asap. How cliche and lame is this huh? But just think about it, how cool would that be?! Someone you can be your true self with and spending the rest of your time on earth with, etc.

Please don't judge this post too much, lmao. Rambling my 4am thoughts.

Currently watching ep 11 of "Bride Of The Century". How cute is Lee Hong Ki?! Damnnn.

Seriously ah, guys that take charge. Those scenes, dammit, my heart is fluttering! GIRLS, do you get what I mean? Ohmy, just watching those scenes can cause you to blush and squeal/giggle furiously!! Not even exaggerating.

Let's see, scenes like the main male lead pushing the female lead onto the bed and leaning on top on her..or when he pushes her against the wall before proceeding to kiss her, even if they don't kiss and its just pure teasing, it's cute. Ohmy.

Literally daydream material. But, these kinda scenarios are only cute & desirable if it's a guy you like, if not it's just pure violation and utterly revolting.

*GUYS, ONLY DO IT IF YOU KNOW OR AT LEAST CERTAIN THAT SHE LIKES YOU.



Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte