Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

What scares me the most
Tuesday 9 June 2015 | 11:33 pm | 0 comments
hey guys, it is my birthday tomorrow and im feeling so dead from taekwondo camp. Ugh, my legs hurt, my toenail bled, had capillaries broken under my skin and incurred blisters.

But to be honest, I'm really scared.

Scared no one remembers my birthday and really upset that my group of friends are unable to celebrate with me on my birthday (because of camp). Like not even my family is free. But really what hurts is that I realised that im most likely spending my birthday alone.

You have no idea how sacred birthdays are to me. Particularly mine, of course.

This year i don't even have time to plan for my own birthday, much less a staycation or whatever. I think I watched wayyy too many shows where the friends throw a surprise party for the person. That never happens to me, yeah, story of my life. But i'm that kinda friend tho, that plans ur bday a month in advance, at least.

I make myself sound too generous.

Ugh but seriously though, what the hell. I don't know what to do on my birthday. My mom said she is going to bring me to USS but noooo, she's busy with clients. My grandparents, yeah, it would be nice to spend my birthday with them, but they can't walk far, so going to the zoo with them is like, kinda a spoiler, the trip will just end early and all. So I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! ):

Worst thing would be that no one actually remembers. Sigh........

I think I've made too many enemies.

Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte