Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

Held spectator in my own dreams
Sunday 5 July 2015 | 3:55 pm | 0 comments
Something is awfully wrong with me. All the motivation I had for this year are all gone. Yknow i work at 2 places, one is a retail store, another is f&b yogurt. Well, i absolutely hate f&b. I want to quit asap but thought of at least getting 1 year experience yknow. But wow, that means I have to bear with it till next March, I don't think I can survive, like forget it. Also, I didn't go to work there for the whole of June and I'm supposed to have a shift there in an hour but i'm not going either because exam period or maybe i'm just looking for excuses to not go. God, it's so boring I hate it, but it's easy, you can just sit there, use your phone, serve people only when there is, put on toppings, that's it. The one in retail you have to run around and tidy stuff and the closing shift can go well near midnight, but i love it way more than the yogurt store like ugh. Every time I go there i'm chanting "save me save me save me" in my mind down to my very core.

Okay, anyway, I dreamt of my 3rd crush, so basically my p2-p4 crush. Oh god, wow. I know he has a girlfriend because she used to be my classmate and we were rather close at one point of time once but I DREAMT OF THEM BOTH LAST NIGHT. Like what?!?! Also, I'm not happy about it. I mean, I have no feelings for him duh and of course, i was 9 years old back then, OBVIOUSLY I couldn't date him, but wow, he AVOIDED ME. LOL, ouch. Anyway, I saw them once together probably 2 months ago, holding hands smiling & walking through AMK Hub in sports attire. Yeahhhh.. Lmao. They didn't see me though, I changed quite a bit since primary school. Lost the creepy fringe and BULGING tummy like ew wtf was that, like pregnant sia. Why am i dissing myself. Back to the topic, yeah, in my dream, IT WAS SOOOOO CORNY it's cringeworthy. Basically, both of them were holding hands walking again, but instead of being in sports attire, the girl was in a flowy lace, like this one in the picture, and I forgot what the boy (my ex-crush) was wearing, doesn't matter. The girl was wearing those round specs, idk, and her hair was down in gentle waves, LIKE UGH SHE WAS PRETTY AND CUTE ): Like some anime character idk, whatever. So yeah, they were both walking and suddenly a cyclist came out of nowhere and almost knocked the girl over. Yup, like SOME FREAKING DRAMA, my ex-crush, the HE, he shouted out her name and spun her over, (OMG I'VE BEEN WATCHING WAY TOO MANY KDRAMAS) like wtf, they're side by side, shout what shout sia. As she was being spun, she too shouted his name, but in a more exhilarated-like-swept-away fashion. LIKE WTF,  i'm a forced spectator in my own dream. What is life even.


Yeah, so recently i've been watching dramas like You're Beautiful, My Unfortunate boyfriend, The King 2 Hearts. Ah, so cute being married to royalty right?! Like every movie cliche but so cute. Sigh, watching drama makes me want to be in a relationship too, but in reality, they're burdenful, tiring, irritating, clingy, time-consuming and just another truckload of responsibility, so no thank you.

Also, I just found out playful kiss has youtube special edition episodes, SO CUTE, THEIR MARRIAGE IS LIKE #LIFEGOALS ALL THE WAY. BAEK SEUNG JO SO CUTEEEEEE!!!

Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte