Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

what even zz
Monday 17 August 2015 | 11:41 pm | 0 comments
Goodness gracious. I'm so tired, already slept for 3hours after coming home from school. Yet another rambling post. Skipping school tomorrow because my team is utter bullshit and I'm not gonna go through hell for them or with them or because of them. Just gonna go to school for taekwondo and that's it. Oh god, i'm so thankful that after tomorrow, there's just 4 more days left. I'd so die if it were any longer.
Exams are starting next week and I've yet to start studying. Wowous joey, wow. Prolly might go through some slides later since I think i'm gonna be sleeping at dawn because NOT GOING TO SCHOOL.

Listening to Selena Gomez's old songs, totally missed those. Sighz.

 Btw, damnnn, darling sexy back looks hot af now. I wish we were still in the same school :( Miss u lots lots. Literally i remember thinking to myself how I have to be in the same poly as him so that I can see him in his own clothes and not our sec sch uni.

He looks hella great in royal blue shirt, without specs and his bed hair. Don't even get me started on how he sounds when he just woke up. Hella sexy. No kidding.

Too many ups and downs these 2 months, my brain can't process all these other than feeling tired. I want to start reading again, I miss the Born At Midnight series so much but it's kinda scary to read during the 7th lunar month. Oh damn, 7th lunar month, how can I stay awake the whole night zz. Totally not recommended.

Ugh, i don't know what to feel!!!!!!!! <- expressing my mixed undefined emotions via exclamation points.

Was doing report writing in class today and I FACEPALMED SO BAD AT MY OWN VOCAB, I COULDN'T THINK OF ANY IMPRESSIVE WORDS :( SO DISAPPOINTED WITH MYSELF. What has my english become? My face is literally :( right now.

Have been pushing away alot of people recently. Don't know what's wrong with me, I gave too many the impression i'm the happy-go-lucky type but i'm actually not. All these people don't actually know me. So when i really start to act like myself, they actually get surprised and start leaving too. Well, not like I need them but still, it hurts sometimes. Thankfully i've learnt that feelings are meaningless so they don't really affect me much.

I wish for a friend that I can call 24/7 though. It was so easy to drift from a bestfriend of 4 years, so who else can i even trust. I'm never letting my friends mix again. Like, friends from school and friends from other places WILL NEVER MEET. Never letting the same thing happen again. It's so tiring having my guard up whenever i'm with people. I need a break.

Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte