Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

WELCOME SEPTEMBER
Tuesday 1 September 2015 | 11:59 pm | 0 comments

Yay, halfway through ESE, 3 more days to go!! So far, it's alright. Bless my stars for being a humanity student back in secondary school. Make things sooo much easier. Also, thank god classes for sem 1 are all over. Had terrible classmates. My faculty seriously needs more boys. I so wouldn't mind having my ig mates in my class. Ugh, but someone told me that they might be good in the same ig but probably not in class and if they were my classmates, things would get sour. Kinda true since i'm kinda uptight in class I guess. I really care about my grade, even if I'm too tired to do things the first 2-3 hours of class because my brain hasn't woke up yet. Do i sound like i'm complaining or being defensive????? Who cares. Just extremely hate public speaking, HATE IT. I don't know when all this began? Because I remembered I loved going up on stage to sing, and if i could do that will an audience, I do not understand why I struggle to find the right words or speak nervously fast when public speaking. UGH. BAD MEMORIES. Never again. Can't wait to start reading again! Which should I start with? I think I should go back to reading Unearthly series or Goddess.

Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte