Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

IMMA SPEND THE MONEY
Sunday 20 September 2015 | 2:38 am | 0 comments
Cheesus, ok, watched maze runner 2 a few days ago with Leon, Abi and Cal. I really miss Slippers Clan tbh. Ah, i'm hungry. ); H U N G R Y. But it's like 2:24am now and i'll surely regret if I eat something now. Or should I just eat cereal? Ugh, i'm so indecisive with unimportant stuff but so rash and impulsive on things that actually need through thinking.

OHOH, AND KI HONG LEE IS SO CUTE. BUT....HE'S MARRIED. (my heart screaming noooo)

Really need an adventure cove trip with my darling dearies. Haven't hung out with the them ALL present since June and I kinda ruined it with my cranky mood but still, ended well. Kinda hard to arrange a date whereby we're all free to meetup and hangout since we're all in different schools and we all have different holidays. ughz, burden max. Who cares about proper english now. Rambling rambling rambling. I care but i'm too hungry, does that make sense? Yes it does.

Yknow how I kinda drifted with my best friend? Yeah so sat beside him during the movie and we shared popcorn. At that moment I really felt connected to him. Like, we never quarreled, there was no misunderstanding, things were exactly how they were a year before. It was great.

(SO ADDICTED TO LOCKED AWAY BY R.CITY & ADAM LEVINE RIGHT NOW.)

So had like a pimple outbreak like 2 weeks ago and there are SCARS, MOFO SCARS >:( Dragged momma dearest to face shop to get me something that can remove them and bought this Spot corrector, dayum it works, best decision evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

OKAY, that's it, i'm too hungry to form any words. SLEEP THE HUNGER AWAY. Hasta la buh bye.

PRETTY LADEH SAYS SAYANORA


(hint: it's me)

jk, it's lyrics. bye.

Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte