Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

USS!
Thursday 10 September 2015 | 5:42 am | 0 comments

Like, finally, a USS trip worth going ever since I got my seasonal pass in July. Ugh, went with people that didn't know how to appreciate the beauty of USS back then, didn't wanna go for jurassic ride, didn't wanna go for this, didn't wanna go for that, filled with burdens.

Went with these 3 little freaks to USS on 7th September! Cylon was great but we only got to take it once because the queue was awfully long. (Sept hols for pri & sec school). Ugh. Coincidentally saw a few sec sch and now rp friends there too. Like, both of them were in the same sec school and both of them are now in rp as well. Get it? Pardon me if i'm not making sense, I just woke up, way too early. Ugh. Had pizza and rice for dinner, like wtf. BLOATED AF RIGHT NOW. Back to Cylon, yeah, Perry didn't try it because he was "scared of heights". Oh, finally tried the puss in boots ride. IT WAS HILARIOUS. Like, what did my eyes just see. Also, perry's look of terror because of the height and a few sudden surges of speed.

Brought them to the Southernmost point too, ah, my happy place. Glad to share it anyday really, but at times also wish it's my little secret spot. Too late for that anyway, slippers clan know it, so do this bunch now. Absolutely love that little "isle". Someone I extremely disliked posted a picture of her there earlier today, OHMY, she's tainting the place with her filthy presence. Unfortunately enough, I do not own Southernmost point. Sigh.

Have IG practice later and I'm not sure if I wanna go ): Like, I want to go but, darling friend isn't there, not like it really matters but it'd be nice to have someone to pester >:) . Oh, and the flash shirt that I bought before my birthday,yeah, I realised that they have a green lantern version too!! OHMYGOD ): AND, IT'S $29.90 NOW. I WANT IT SO BADLY. LIKE HEY, GREEN, MY FAVOURITE COLOUR, HUNNY.

I also wanna visit the DC cafe in Marina Bay Sands, like how cool is that?! So glad the DC legacy lived on and is still living. DC > Marvel anyday, anytime.

Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte