Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

Spicy Rice Cakes, i want u now
Tuesday 6 October 2015 | 12:35 am | 0 comments
Craving for korean spicy rice cakes right now, gonna have that for lunch with a friend tomorrow @ CWP before looking for a present for another! Watched too many kdramas recently and they keep showing spicy rice cakes, kimchi stew, ramen, etc. Are there any nice korean families in Singapore that can teach me the ways of their culture and let me eat their homecooked korean food? All the korean cuisine be it in foodcourt or wherever are crazy expensive. Also kbbq are really popular (according to kdramas), like they have it almost every meal like it's cheap or something. But in Singapore, it's SO EXPENSIVE. Like really??

Anyway hope i'll be able to digest the rice cakes fast before training tomorrow, ugh. Really died during training last thursday for warmups as i had spicy noodles at 2pm, warmups at 5pm+ really "heated" up the spice in my stomach and i swear it was burning my organs while I was running. 

I want a tattoo but i'm scared ): I want a Evil Be He Who Thinketh Evil tattoo on my left shoulder blade, thanks Rebecca Maizel. Still so in love with that quote even after 3years. I have an extremely low threshold for pain though so I'm not sure I want it. Also i have sensitive skin so not sure if a tattoo will cause rashes or not. I mean the ink is like permanently embedded into your skin so it's not like you can remove it that easily to get rid of the allergy source.

Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte