Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

STATUS REPORT: BARELY BREATHING
Monday 30 November 2015 | 2:27 pm | 0 comments
Have you ever been so tired in your life where you basically don't care about anything at all? yeah that's me right now. Status report: Currently in RP, E66M, Financial accounting class. Barely alive. This module is killing me so bad I cant even begin to describe how dreadful it is.

Basically a burden to the team, ugh. They're nice people, letting me just watch my teen wolf, continuing my "give-up-on-FA" routine. Currently at the last episode of teen wolf season 4. Man, lessons ends at 4:15 today and I'm so not sure if I can make it out of class alive. Like, I haven't had a proper good sleep since the week before POL-ITE. Like, my weekends are so packed I don't even know when I'm gonna finally get a good rest because had the irritating attachment last weekend and have been getting nightmares since like a few days ago. Ugh, I don't know if it's because I've been watching shows like teen wolf, or what. The berserkers, etc etc. But again, it isn't as scary as season 3. The nogitsune.

Exams are starting next week and I've yet to begun my exams preparation. Like literally, not even 1 sentence. Ugh. Seriously. PARTICULARLY ACCOUNTING. OH I'M SO SCREWED.

Really want to ditch class and just leave school right now. To like, the zoo/USS/the beach. Somewhere. Ugh.

((Should I continue this post with what happened recently? Maybe I should. Kies.))


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte