Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

B O R ING
Tuesday 26 January 2016 | 7:22 pm | 0 comments
Goodness gracious, im so bored now so i'm gonna blog. Like, i literally am so bored I have NO idea what to do. Today was just boring. I swear no other words to describe today. I was so sleep deprived (still am), and HUNGRY. So yeah, derive @ your own conclusion. Hint: hangry.

Woohoo, new episode to teenwolf season 5 tomorrow. <3 Love Malia.

Literally, asking myself everyday if school is really necessary because, like, ugh, I'm so not a morning person...... Never was, never will be. Not intending to change.

Ugh, in amk library right now, just had spaghetti, woohoo, best in the world, Galilee special. Daebak. Irritating idiot studying right now in front of me, shaking the table, psh. Shook the table just a tiny bit and he gave me the death glare. Fml. So hard to get his attention. So little time to hangout with him. Never had this attention problem before when it came to others like friends/family since I either never wanted it or I had it all.

Guess I'm just gonna surf tumblr, look for nice bingsu, read thought catalogue or something. Zzzz. Still have an hour to spend.

Went to school to do absolutely nothing today. Ugh, i hate school. Being graded just for attending school today basically since I did NOTHING. Can't wait for holidays to begin again. Like, nothing I need more than that right now. SLEEP.

Was also thinking of finding a new part time job, the current one pays well and has like attractive staff benefits, but, so stressful. Kind of? I don't know, prolly just want something new since I've been there for like a year or so.

Really have to begin reading again. Like, after ESE i suppose. So many things I want to do and places i wanna go (within sg ofc). Passport expired. BOUNDED.

- Go to mount faber park (koi fish pond) :D
- Go to Southernmost point @ palawan beach
- Go Punggol Waterway
- Go quarry



Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte