Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

NOT 'ONE FINE DAY'
Friday 5 June 2015 | 2:24 am | 0 comments

I don't know what to feel right now, I just started watching Heartstrings on 2nd June, and it's 4th june today, well 5th june considering it's after midnight...So yeah, I became a yonghwa fan..Guess what, I just found out Yonghwa was in Singapore on 30th May, I TOTALLY MISSED IT. HOW ON EARTH IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!! UGH...What a wasted opportunity.. It's like missing the lion king broadway musical again. Yonghwa's 'One Fine Day' Asia Tour.

No it isn't fine at all! X(

Ahh, when is R5 and Cody Simpson ever coming to SG?! Like cmonnn, you have fans here too!! :(( I wanna see the Lynch and Simpson family! <3 Ah, perfection I swear. Just look at Rocky Lynch, what a guy. Riker and Ross too heheh, Ryland doesn't have that much of a spotlight bc he isn't in the band but hey, at least he's the manager, that's cool. But main thing now is I missed yonghwa being in SG, all i knew about was the vixx concert, sighpie. <-- lame uh, using sighpie.

Bought DC comics shirts today with Calvin and Benjamin. I got the flash & superman. Cal got green lantern and ben got batman. Thanks so much guys for letting me get the extra one free shirt, it wasn't cheap so thanks so much!! Cheongmal Gomawo~

Bye Yonghwa, hoped you enjoyed Singapore though :((( MAKE BIGGER ANNOUNCEMENTS WHEN YOU COME NEXT TIME PLEASE.

Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte