Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

Stress is an absolute no
Saturday 30 January 2016 | 10:23 am | 0 comments
I seriously cannot deal with stress. There's so many things i have to deal with right now, I don't know how to cope other than breakdown, ugh seriously.

Having taekwondo grading later, woohoo, hope I get double, but then again, my side kick sucks :( !! Pray for the best. Dobok pants are hard to kick high with too.

Omg, i want to eat bingsu so badly, but they are all at places that are either far away, time consuming to get to or either places i don't know how to go.

There is one place I particularly want to try, omg, all the food blogs and pictures, how enticing. Navigate with the Xs below

x x x x x x

So my mom bought a fish bowl today, with all intentions to buy 3 goldfish tomorrow. Psh, 3 dogs, 3 fish.


Have a scholarship interview next week, nervous and stressed. Not gonna say anything else to jinx it but it's killing me. Ugh. 

Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte