Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

CNY 2016
Wednesday 10 February 2016 | 1:18 am | 0 comments
Have been wanting to do a blog post for a few days now. Just a blank post sitting in my draft box for days because I don't really know what to blog about.

So, CNY day 1 and 2 just passed and yay, managed to convince myself to go to Perry's grandmother's house for visiting. At least it's getting easier overtime seeing his mom and his sister. God, the initial awkwardness. Please let me get over it soon.

Nothing worst than awkwardness.

Supposed to be doing my pre-class work now but ugh. Supposed to be changing my quilt covers as well because my dogs peed on the floor and the corner of the quilt got it apparently. Ugh. My life.

Such a cold cruel world.

School in 7 hours. Kill me :( At least it's finally week 13. God bless my life. I really want to skip next Tuesday but I already used up my non-loa days. FML. RP Y U DO DIS. //inserts memes//

I want to buy a polaroid printer to print out my photos but it's so expensive :( Totally not worth too, plus needa buy the polaroid films. Bleh.

Had some quotes in my notes that were like about status differentiation that I got from a kdrama, Darling dearest thought it was about him and got all insecure. Dammit dude, I love you <3 Don't think so lowly of yourself. Will stick with you even if you're like poor af.

(BEING THOSE GIRLS AGAIN. OK, STOPPING.)

CNY this year wasn't so awkward and boring. Worked closing shift on day 1, double pay, oyeahhhh. Went visiting to grandma's side of the family earlier that day, so yeah. Wore a blue cheongsam which was actually my mom's. No one knows anyway.

Then yeah, spent today (yesterday bc midnight alr) at Perry's grandma house. Watched harry potter with him and then went to bishan park and bought mac.

Korean OSTs are so nice <3



Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte