Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

Queen of procrastinators
Monday 13 June 2016 | 1:40 am | 0 comments
Remember I complained alot in the previous post about my grading? HAHA, miraculously, I managed to double to blue belt. Like, wow, literally, I did not see that coming. All the tears I shed. GOD DOES EXIST. Prayed so hard!!! How many sleepless nights did I go through.

I really wanna start reading again. I miss living fictional lives over and over again.

Just passed my 18th birthday 3 days ago. Spent it with my darling niggays!!!! Thanks a lot guys, for agreeing to come to night safari and for the tickets. + the cake! Yumz.

So, went to the zoo with Perry, then met up with the niggays at Night Safari for dinner at bongo burgers. Eugene got pulled up to be part of the thumbakar performance. IT WAS HILARIOUS.

One thing I really have to comment is the kfc at Singapore zoo kidzworld though. Overpriced, soggy chicken, and it was really small. Meh, disappointment. Getting worse every year.

So i got 3 cakes for my birthday this year! A strawberry ice cream cake, a chocolate fudge cake and a nutella cake! Yummz :p

Presents this year: Nerf gun, the flash shirt, razer headphones, tiger plushie. <3

I hate exams :( Spoil the june mood. Sleep stressfully everyday knowing there are things to do. Not even exactly sure how to prepare for exams as well because mainly calculations.

Want to try eating four fingers crispy chicken though. Have been wanting to try it for a while now ever since I chanced upon it at Somerset or is it Orchard Central? Either way, it's connected. I think it's Orchard Central though. Looked at the reviews and it seems alright. But friends said that it's small, salty and that the flavour mainly comes from the skin. Don't really like eating chicken skin. For those who know me, i'm a really picky eater. Well well, HINT HINT FRIENDSSSSSS.

So many places I want to go to eatttttt:
- The lab
- Four fingers crispy chicken
- DC Cafe
- Pokemon Cafe
- Geylang Baazar

Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte