Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

Happy 7th monthsary.
Tuesday 19 July 2016 | 10:41 pm | 0 comments
Hi Perry,

This is my first time dedicating a blog post to someone. Be honoured.

Happy 7th monthsary fluff! I love you so much.

We've been through a lot, many more to come still, for sure. We've changed and grown individually but as a couple as well. I've read past messages alot, it's quite funny, can tell the difference by how we talk then and now. We are definitely more familiar and comfortable with each other now. 

Memories are so dear. Many times, when we argue I remember all our bad times, overlooking the good. But thinking back, we have tons of great ones. HAHA, mygoodness, our early-relationship days, dinner date at Nandos', SEA Aquarium, etc. It was great, god, thinking about it brings tears to my eyes. Like, we were so 'young', that kinda feeling. I wanted to cling onto your arm so bad but I was shy! Also was worried how you'd view me hahaha :x

This is the first time i've ever felt so comfortable and like myself in a relationship where it wasn't awkward. We've came far in just 7 months haven't we? Let's make more memories okay?

You're one of the best things that has ever happened in my life and i'm immensely grateful for your existence.

I know i'm not the best and that there are many other girls out there, so thank you, thank you for choosing me and staying by my side despite my flaws (which there are many). Who else in the world can handle my bitchiness/craziness/weird temper/etc???

You have no idea how lucky I feel to have you as mine. How could anyone be as nice as you are? You care for others, you are considerate and sensitive. That was what caught my eye mainly.

I know you have sacrificed greatly for me. No words can string up to form a sentence worthy describing how thankful I am. I just have no idea how to express it and it's never enough. It kills me to know how upset you are because of it and i'll rather take the hurt than have you go through it.

Please bear with me, I know at times I say things rashly and do things I don't mean. My temper too is terrible. I'm slowly changing to be better for you.

I wish you can feel how blissful I feel. Having someone you love loving you as much and more. I love you and i swear i'll never leave. Looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you, my future husband.

These are things i'll promise you:
- Never mention break-up
- Never airplane mode you
- Never bring up old arguments

I love you. 

Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte