Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

Moody mood mood
Monday 11 July 2016 | 1:55 am | 0 comments
I know i'm gonna regret sleeping this late. So many things running through my mind. One of the worst things to do at night. Thinking.

Alarm will be going off in 5 hours. Tragic. 

I'll get straight to the point, tons of IRRITATING stuff happened today. 

1) Rude auntie at the market
Went to alter my work's uniform the market today. Wow, my mom brought me to a different store from the one i previously went to alter my jeans the year before. Okay, fine whatever. I do not care who does it so long as my pants get altered. Went in to the store, asked the auntie to alter the pants. I then asked her to feel the fabric and if that kind of material gould be altered as i was once told that certain materials couldn't be altered at all. She actually had to audacity to give me the face and replied "got pants cannot alter one meh?". HER TONE. God, i would had bitch slapped her so bad. OKAY, fine. Ignored that, what i know could be wrong. Proceeded to the fitting room to wear the pants so she can do the necessary pinning or whatever it is. As i was in there, before i even removed my shorts, she was bitching about me to my mom. I was just plain pissed off and astonished she dare do that. Like i wasn't even there. She thought my mom would agree and gossip with her maybe. She said "youths nowadays look down on stores in the market, blah blah blah, they don't trust us with their alterations because it's cheap". Wtf. My mom defended me by saying that wasn't what i meant. Oh that bitchy auntie continued bitching more. Note that i have yet to change into the pants yet. I literally stormed out of the fitting room, glared at her and went to the next store beside hers. HA, the look on her face, it was priceless. That kept me satisfied af the entire day. Wasn't really affected, but thinking about it now really gets me super pissed off. 

2) Rude carousell buyer
Okay, wanted to earn extra money so I created a new carousell account. God, okay, i guess this one is my fault but seriously. Someone ordered a 6s+ casing, I accidentally submited a 6s order to my supplier. Yeah I get it, carelessness on my part. But ugh, you do not have to give a negative review. I spent time and effort maintaining the page and got 14 positive reviews within 3 weeks. Like just tell me and i'll send you a new casing, you don't have to put it negative. Not like i cheated your money or anything. Maybe i should had. Not like you know my name/hp number anyway. Mofo. But okay it's my fault. Graciously accepted. Not so gracious if you think about it but it's as gracious as i'd like to be. I didn't say anything snark. Accomplishment. 

3) Impression
Okay, so I got a new job. The one i had a dilemma about in my previous post. I'll be quitting the one in the retail line and go for the one in the tourism industry. I kept asking the manager questions LOL. I guess I get really self-conscious. Like, I got my uniform 2 days ago, but the size was too big and I told her that I will change it when i report for my first shirt. But, I got really anxious. Like, what if when i report for the shift, my size is no longer available, e.g: out of stock, etc. So yeah, texted her and was like, can i come get it either tues/wed. Please don't get irritated by me okay. Worried about that. ugh.

4) Hesitation
So this portion is kind of linked to the one above. Hesitation in leaving my old job. It was my first job and it's going 2 years since I've been working there. People i worked with all gone though. Left like 5, and 2 of them came halfway. Sigh. Only 3 left then. Not sure if leaving is the best thing. I have no time to commit to this, I do not like the new-part timers. I guess what i miss are the memories and time I've spent and got from that place. Also, the pay and staff benefits. oh so good, not like I use it anymore. Their quality getting from bad to worse.


Ah well, I guess I really should sleep. Eyes getting dry. Still got a proposal and 2 powerpoint slides to go. Hope this week will be better. Going to Sentosa with my boyfriend's family this weekend to play some high element activities before proceeding for a buffet lunch. Woohoo! High element activites are my absolute love. Hope no one will judge me for what I eat though. I eat the things you're not supposed to be eating at buffets. RICE. Cheap stuff, like potato, fries, nuggets, sushi. I mean it isn't cheap, but considering you're paying a buffet price, you should go for stuff like seafood, steak, premium blah blah whatever. But i don't eat those, yeah picky eater. I'm so doomed.

Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte