Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

19-08-16
Friday 19 August 2016 | 2:57 am | 0 comments



Ugh, down with flu and sorethroat ): Have been sneezing non-stop for the past few hours, not forgetting the leaky nose. (ew). Used up like tons of tissues, my nose hurts like heck. 

It's my 8th monthsary with Perry, yayayayay, we're progressing so far.

Exams are next week and i've yet to do any actual notes ): Gotta force myself to study at night since I absolutely just can't during the day. Sigh, at least I'm 1 more topic away from finishing 1 module. My eyes are SO DRY. Save me. 

Screwed up real bad. Regarding my previous blog post. Not sure whether i'm gonna delete it or not. Feel like it's gonna spark some trouble. JOEY, why do u not think. Use your brain girl, dammit. Ugh.

Monthsary today yet I kinda screwed things up. What's new. I don't care. #couplegoals. That's us. So cute. Finally got to play a PS4, 2 years later, dreams do come true. But still, it ain't mine. But heyyyy 


Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte