Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

Pogo gaga
Wednesday 10 August 2016 | 1:36 am | 0 comments

Okay so many things in pokemon go have NOT went my way so far and i need to get it out of my system. Too much to remember though, so i'll just mention those that happened in the past hour.

So pokemon go just came out in Singapore like what, 4 days ago now? Level 20 so far ohyeahhh. So, my latest update, a 481CP bulbasaur and 256cp hitmonlee ran away from me. I caught a 418cp pikachu and a 524cp eevee. Intended to evolve that eevee to a vaporeon because it has the highest cp among the 3 eeveelutions available in game. Okay, so the thing is that, i clearly knew rainer, pyro and sparky name thingy only works once, and i've used up all 3 already on my previous strongest 3 eevees, so my 524cp eevee who could have spectacularly outshine my 1400+cp vaporeon became a 1300+cp flareon. .___. Please, share my despair and heartache.

It's okay :)))) It's totaly okay. Waiting for pokemon sun & moon to be released in Nov'16 anyway. Sigh, long way to go. 3 more months. Can't wait for the alolan vulpix and ninetales, absoutely gorgeous. The oricorio is super cute too, definitely going for the sensu style. Ghost pokemons ftw!

Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte