Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

Where'em vibes??
Thursday 13 October 2016 | 3:14 am | 0 comments
I want to get into the festive christmas mood this year but goodness! I don't think i'll be able to. Firstly, i'm unable to decorate my house christmas-y because no one here celebrates xmas. (in my family i mean). My country itself doesn't make a big deal about christmas except for hanging up decorative lights around town area and having christmas sale for F&B outlets and retail stores. So yeah. I have nowhere to go to absorb the vibe and get into the holiday atmosphere. I know it's like 2 more months away but still.

I feel the exact same way for halloween. There are no halloween events, no halloween parties, nothing. Besides USS horror nights, there's not much.

How tragic.

It's really times like this I wish i'm born in a different country. I would get to go summer camps, experience 4 seasons, go for school formal dances, go for hikes, surf, do stuff I can't do here. Sigh. Make the best out of it.

Been watching the gathered nest on youtube lately. They make me wanna adopt a child next time. Maybe. We'll see. Cost of living is so damn high here. Ugh, I can't even feed myself.

Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte