Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

The cycle
Thursday 17 November 2016 | 10:36 am | 0 comments
Wondering if I'm biting more than what I can chew. So many commitments, or probably I just have bad time management. I hardly find myself at home anymore. I'm either at venue lessons, school or at work. Then again, if I'm home, i'm simply watching american tv shows or gaming. Darling doggies, i'm so sorry i'm not spending enough time with you ):

There's work, diploma plus, normal school lessons, taekwondo training, etc.

Then again, "You're a student. These are your responsibilities,  you have to learn how to manage your time well, there's no running from them. Be all-rounded." What I tell myself every morning everytime i'm tempted to skip school. Like, these are what you signed up for, commit and dedicate yourself to them.

I literally miss reading. Been trying to find time for books, but NONE.

Wonder if I should start work immediately after graduation or attend university. I'm not sure. I want to take a 1 year break or at least half a year break to do what I want. But it's such a waste of time. People are working/studying earning money or something while I just laze around at home with at most a part-time job.

Thinking of pursuing some part-time diploma such as animal handling or something like that offered at NP. Though I'm studying events management now, I think i'll always try to find a way into the animal-related industry. (welfare/conversation/etc, of course). Not like a slaughterhouse ohgod no.

Shoutout to those who help animals!! <3 Thank you. Often see posts on facebook about how so and so adopted, saved, protected those lil' furbabies. Thank you so much. It's sickening how some people can hurt them. No one gets to choose who lives and who dies, every single life is sacred. Be it a tree or an ant. A life is a life. Doesn't mean that it is a small creature, it's less meaningful than us.

Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte