Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

Home I am
Friday 31 March 2017 | 12:10 am | 0 comments
Okay guysss, so, i'm back from Gold Coast! Back in Singapore for about 6 days already now. Been sick since the trip, sore throat, fever, cough, flu. You name it.

Overall, I think the trip was alright. But I really do agree with the saying that in order to have good trips, you need good company. The company was meh.

My roommate was a dread. Bossing me around and having the damn audacity to turn the AC down to 13degrees when I was running a fever. Wow girl, you've got balls. Worst thing was she was wearing long pants and a damn sweater, complaining she was feeling hot. Girl, whatchu wearing.

Bought tons of stuff there though, went to their Nike factory outlet, spent like 200AUD there, hella lot at their grocery store (Woolsworth & Coles). The chia seed there is so cheap!! It's unbelievable! 500g for 8AUD, here in Singapore, it's SGD35 for that. And as of now, the exchange rate is 1 to 1.

I did get some good memories out of that trip though, seeing kookaburras for the first time ever (LIKE FINALLY), getting to feed dolphins, visit dreamworld, shopping my ass off, and that's about it.

Well I was on surfers paradise and I was super happy to be there, seeing the street I've always wanted to venture, explore that lil coastal town. (MAYBE see Cody Simpson although I know he is in LA).
One thing I don't like about Australia is just how early their store closes.

I was at dreamworld the other day, trying to experience every ride possible (or at least the crazy ones) before I ate my first meal to prevent any potential accidents yknow. So by the time I completed all the rides, it was 3pm and literally, all the F&B stores were already closed. So i had to stave all the way back to the hotel and wait for dinner. (torture!!)

Not to mention, I was bored to tears! Retail outlets around my hotel close at 9pm, so their shutters are down at around 8:30-8:45pm ish. Man, what was I gonna do. If you've ever been to Singapore or live here you know that stores do NOT close that early. So yeah, that was a bummer.

I seriously did love their beach though. The waves were so majestic it was unbelievable how puny the waves are here.

So i'm sooo in love with Pic's smooth peanut butter and I tried to find if it's sold anywhere in Singapore. FOUND IT. HERE, but with my luck, it's sold out :)))

Things to buy if you're in Australia
- Beach floaties!! (optional)
- Chia seed
- Pic's / Mayver's peanut butter
- Emu oil cream

^STOCK UP ON THOSE. MUST

Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte