Follow @QueenOfHades_
Believe in magic.
Navigation
About Stuff Affies Wishlist Post

SANDY BEACHY FINALLY
Saturday 18 March 2017 | 1:17 am | 0 comments
Hey guys!! Quick update: I'm FINALLY gonna go Gold Coast! A place of paradise. Ahh..how long has it been since I dreamed of setting foot on that beautiful little place. Had my eyes set particularly on the stretch of road known as The Esplanade at Surfer's Paradise, and that's where my hotel is gonna be! (or nearby at least).

So excited! However, it is afterall a school trip and i'm gonna have to stick with them not getting a chance to explore on my own. ): Hope it'll still be fun though.

Really want to make the most out of the trip but after looking through the itinerary, seems like there's only 2 opportunities for us to shop. Not sure if i'd like to spend my time shopping there or exploring most out of the place. I'm not sure. I'm gonna be so tied for time there!!

2 more days till I get to go go go!

Older Post | Newer Post
Instagram: @Aristanae_ ▲ Twitter: @QueenOfHades_ ▲ Snapchat: @Aribeaudonte